Friday, June 14, 2013

It is Friday, so it's time for 5 Questions! It will be a busy weekend with chores, but starting on Sunday is the Summer Classics Institute! I am so excited!!! I am going to try to blog daily like I did last year. Maybe, just maybe I will get a bit more sleep though!

In the mean time, here are the questions:

1. Do you always wear your seat belt? Always. Even if I am just driving a mile down the road. People in our small town make fun of me, but I always, always wear my seat belt.
 
2. Do you dream and do you remember them? I do dream and I do remember a lot of the dreams. They are mostly crazy stuff though. The other night all the people in my dream that I don't know in real life had ancient Greek names. Yeah, too much studying ancient Greek history before bed.
 
3. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? I would wish that all of my family would get the best health care and no one would hurt or be suffering. I also wish that I could be a little closer to some far away family (:::coughWisconsincough:::).
 
4. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?  Assuming that these are people that I know and are alive, I would choose my husband, my BFF, my crazy friend from work (aka "Coach"), my fun church friend and my pup.  Laughter and jokes would be had by all. 

5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?  The early morning.  I get up first most of the time and I enjoy my quiet for about 15-20 minutes while I am waking up.  The house is quiet, the pup is waking up too and looking for sunbeams, the neighborhood is quiet.  All in all, peace and quiet.